Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Quantum Physics GO!

Didn't have SOCA last week, so no sketches. But we're getting together to do our Faux SOCA friday, so I should have stuff from that. Here's a set of playing card faces I did.
The theme for these was Schrodinger's Cat. If you haven't heard of it, I suggest looking it up, as it would take me too long to explain it here. But for the purposes of the cards, it's a cat that is both alive and dead simultaneously. There's bits in here I'm not 100% on, but crit for them is tomorrow so we'll see if I get any help on them then.


I'm going to be doing an acrylic painting this weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to put something up here that's not just more sketches soon! I just have a lot of semester long projects this semester, so I won't have much to show until it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment