Saturday, May 15, 2010

Botox

Finals are over, and so now I'll be uploading the aftermath. I've got a few more things to document soon here, but here's my final for my Kiln Casting class. The prompt was "Artificial Life". Where I went with this was the idea of Botox injections. You're essentially letting someone inject you with the toxins secreted from a bacteria. All just to LOOK younger and healthier, with no real improvements to your health. So here's some shots of my final. Also, some of these shots have the lip jar with lipstick, and some without. It was suggested to me during crit that making the lips red would help them pop, and fit with the bacteria strains, and someone was kind enough to let me borrow her lipstick to color them.








1 comment:

  1. The red lipstick is really really working.
    Besides making them pop and making them look more like lips. The red sexualizes them further.
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete